Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Who do you look like - if you had to compare yourself to a celebrity?

If Frank Kramer had a nickle for every time he's asked guests this question, well, you know the rest. It is the kind of question that awakens that little narcissistic butthole inside your brain once in a while, though. And it always bugged me because, much like every other level and arena in my life, it has been a far-too-wide-ranging disaster. 
 
Today I had a visit with a school whose Advisor tells me every time she sees me that I resemble Emily Blunt. I guess she's in some TV shows or something. I'm too lazy to Wikipedia right now.




This is interesting, as ever since I can remember, I say with all sincerity, I have always seen myself like this:




What say you? Whose a celebrity you've been compared to before?

No comments:

Post a Comment